Crysis 2 is a first-person shooter video game developed by Crytek, published by Electronic Arts and released in North America, Australia and Europe in March 2011 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. Officially announced on June 1, 2009, the game is the second main installment of the Crysis series, and is the sequel to the 2007 video game Crysis, and its expansion Crysis Warhead. The story was written by author Richard Morgan. Another science fiction author, Peter Watts,was also consulted and wrote a novel adaptation of the game. It was the first game to showcase the CryEngine 3 game engine and the first to be released on consoles. A sequel, Crysis 3, will be released in 2013.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS :
- OS: Windows® XP SP 2 (32-64 bits) / Windows Vista® (32-64 bits) / Windows 7® (32-64 bits)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 Ghz, AMD Athlon 64 x2 2 Ghz or better
- Memory: 2 GB for Windows ® XP, 3 GB for Vista / Windows ® 7
- Video Memory: Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB of memory or higher; ATI/AMD Radeon 3850HD 512Mb RAM or higher
- HDD: 9 GB of free Hard Drive Space