The game has an open world/free-roaming concept. The combat system is reminiscent of the Rocksteady Studios-developed Batman game series (Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City) using a freeflow design and counterattacks. Beenox took a cue from the Batman games, with Dee Brown (Beenox studio head) stating "I played both Batman games and liked them. For me, the Spider-Man character is very different than Batman. You have to approach both in a different way. I think the Rocksteady guys did a good job at providing what was required to make a great Batman game, and we're doing everything we need to this time to make a great Spider-Man game."
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS :
- OS: Windows 7 or (Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3) and DirectX® 9.0c) or (Windows Vista® with Service Pack 2)
- Processor: GPU NVidia GeForce 8800 GT / AMD Radeon HD4770 RAM: 512 MB 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX® 9.0c with Shader Model 3 support.
- CPU: Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800
- RAM: 3 GB of Memory
- HDD: 8.1 GB of uncompressed hard disk space (Plus 500 MB for swap file)
- AUDIO: DirectX 9.0–compliant sound card